- 1 Rectangular Puff Pastry
- 100 g La Sota pitted black olives
- 2 leeks
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g of peeled and boiled peas
- 3 eggs
- 3 extra virgin olive oil tablespoons
- Heat the oven to 220ºC.
- Spread the pastry dough, line a rectangular mold with it and punch the bottom several times with a fork.
- Cut the leeks into thin discs and fry them in oil with gentle heat; When they begin to take color, add peppers and zucchini in small squares about 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Whisk the eggs, add the olives, the peas boiled and chopped and the vegetables sautéed and season with oregano.
- Add the mozzarella and dice into the cooked puff pastry. Cook in the oven at 220ºC, for about 30 minutes.